Waves along the mind of the soul

I feel different, i feel strange and somewhat grown-up inside my small, scrambled soul. I feel the fear watching me, trying to find my weak spot...my oh so obvious weak shore from outside my comfort-zone..I feel it digging for more dirt to spray me with..to bury me underneath. I feel alone when realizing the largeness of the known space and time...just another frowned mind among so many. The questions have no longer meaning, thoughts bully my attention and grown me to my silence. I miss my home, my real home. Whenever I fell clumsy and helpless in front of my longing for my simple, exquisite hometown, I make my own way to the train station and patiently wait for the train to come...and I see so many faces, I feel the rush and energy so I wait confused for a moment, until I see that one person who's face is so familiar. I don't know him but I do know that he's from home. His face, his expressions, his blinking is what tells me and reassures me that home is still there...waiting for me to come...A slow smile then takes over my face and I feel like I can breath this atmosphere again, and again...and before I know it I'm turning back to face my demons again, and again!

Postări populare